TESLA INVADER 4 (IV) MOD
The latest addition to the Invader family has landed and it's a beauty: introducing the Tesla Invader IV VV Box Mod.
Powered by dual 21700 batteries, the Invader IV pumps out a gobsmacking 280W without breaking a sweat, and better yet it's also compatible with 20700 and 18650 cells.
Its advanced chipset provides a bunch of inbuilt protections to ensure maximum safety and offers five preset variable voltage level adjustments, all wrapped up in a rock solid yet lightweight aluminium alloy body that stands up to a fair bit of punishment.
The previous entries in the Invader line have all been top-selling devices in years gone by and we expect the Invader IV will be no different, so jump in quick before they're all gone.
- Dimension: 92 x 60 x 28mm
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Cell Types: Dual 18650 / 20700 / 21700 (not included)
- Maximum Output Wattage: 280W
- Voltage Adjust: I (1) - V (5)
- Output Voltage Range: 3 - 8V
- Maximum Output Current: 53A
- Resistance Range: 0.08 - 3ohm
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V - 8.4V
- Standby Current: < 50uA
- USB: 5V / 1.5A
- 21700 / 20700 / 18650 compatible
- Light weight aluminum construction
- Five levels of variable voltage
- Various protections for a safe vape
What's in the box:
- 1 x Invader 4 Mod
- User Manual