UWELL CALIBURN X POD KIT
Caliburn X Pod Kit by Uwell is larger in size than its long list of Caliburn Vape Kit predecessors and for good reason - it has adjustable airflow, adjustable wattage, and replaceable Caliburn G AND G2 coils in its large, 3mL vape juice capacity Uwell Caliburn X Pod that fills from the top. The Caliburn X Battery’s 850mAh capacity, and fire button or auto-draw vaping options, make it easy for beginner vapers to mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape all day on a single charge.
ADJUSTABLE BUT SIMPLE CALIBURN X BATTERY
There are a few ways to adjust your draw with the Uwell Caliburn X Battery so you can vape the way you like. This doesn’t mean that a beginner vaper can’t quickly learn to use it though since it’s still waaaaay simpler than mod and tank vape kits. You will be as impressed as we are with the Caliburn X Battery when you see all its features below:
- Draw or press fire button to vape – press the fire button and draw or skip that step and simply draw on the mouth piece.
- 850mAh battery – built in to your Caliburn X and can last all day (depending on if you’re a chain-vaper).
- One fire button controls all your vape settings:
- Press twice to lock the fire button and still auto-draw vape.
- Press five times to turn Caliburn X off or on.
- Press three times to change your wattage.
- Texture on the button makes it easy to find by feeling.
- Adjustable wattage – after three quick clicks of the fire button, single click to choose the wattage and boost or decrease power of your draw. Makes sure wattage is within the recommended range of the coil, indicated at the bottom of each coil.
- Adjustable airflow – just push the slider, on the side of the Caliburn X Battery, up or down to restrict or loosen your draw.
- Legible screen - displays all vape settings, like wattage, battery level and puff counter.
- Decently-sized e-liquid window – allows you to keep an eye on your vape juice level so you can top up before accidentally vaping on an empty tank. This might save you from burning your coil.
- Type C quick charge from the charge port on the bottom of the battery.
- Light-weight and compact for easy carry – although the Caliburn X Battery is bigger than its Caliburn friends, it still only weighs 46g and is small enough to not bother you when in your pocket or bag (make sure you turn it off when carrying so you don’t fire the device in your pocket).
- Pleasure to hold – rounded edges, rich hues in its colours and a sandblasted, frosted finish.
3ML OF VAPE JUICE IN CALIBURN X POD
That’s right! Unlike the rest of the Caliburn family, Uwell Caliburn X Pods hold 3mL of e-juice (instead of 2mL) so you’re not refilling as often. Although Caliburn X Pods are bigger, they still have very user-friendly and vape-friendly features, such as:
- Super-easy e-liquid filling from the top – push the mouth piece off, even while the pod is still in your Caliburn X Battery and fill via the red-rubber-covered fill port.
- Even easier coil change – pull out the old coil from the bottom of the pod and replace it with a new one, ensuring you line up the straight edge of the coil the one on the pod’s coil chamber.
- 3mL vape juice capacity – plenty for low-wattage vaping!
- Perfect mouth piece for your lips – the Caliburn X Pod mouthpiece is curved to match your lips so when you vape, it’s comfortable.
- NOT disposable – interchangeable Caliburn G2 Coils and Caliburn G Coils means you don’t dispose of your pod when the coil has had enough (like when it leaks or doesn’t provide the flavour and clouds it used to), you just change coils.
- Great vapour flavour and throat hit with low vape clouds – both Caliburn G and G2 coils make tasty vapour flavour, proven by how popular the other Caliburn Vape Kits which use these coils have been (like the Caliburn G2, Caliburn G) and that they’re made with Uwell's Pro-Focs Flavour Adjustment Technology.
- Easy to see vape juice level – large e-liquid window helps you know when you’re running low on vape juice and may stop you from vaping on an empty pod which isn’t a pleasant taste and can possibly burn your coil.
- Magnets hold pod in place – usually only comes out if you physically remove it.
- MTL vaping – great at simulating the old smoke draw (drawing vapour to the mouth, holding, then inhaling to your lungs).
- Use the airflow slider to restrict or loosen your draw.
- Adjust the wattage to increase or decrease the warmth and production of vapour.
- The included 0.8 ohm Caliburn G Coil (warmer vapour, boost in flavour) and 1.2 ohm G2 Coil (cooler vapour) are both great for MTL vaping.
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping – you might be able to RDL vape (where you inhale the vapour directly to the lungs, like breathing in through your vape) but in our experience with the Caliburn X Pod Kit, the airflow was still a little too restricted. If you were to give it a go:
- fully open the airflow to get the loosest draw
- use the lowest resistance (ohm) coil – the 0.8 ohm.
You can’t really go wrong by getting yourself a Uwell Caliburn X Pod Kit. Firstly, it’s adjustability, and decent battery and e-liquid capacity keep you vaping for longer while still being relatively easy to use. Secondly, Caliburn Vapourisers have been around for years and are some of our top-selling pod kits, so you know they’re already loved by heaps of vapers and are a quality vape kit.
- Remove the sticker from the bottom of new pods before installing.
- You cannot use Caliburn X Pods with any other Caliburn Pod Kit.
- We strongly recommend turning off the Caliburn X Pod Kit, by clicking the fire button five times quickly, when carrying in your pocket or bag so the button isn’t accidentally pressed in transit.
- It's essential to prime new coils before vaping.
- Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil centre.
- Install the coil in the pod and fill with vape juice.
- Put the black mouthpiece back on the pod.
- Cover the air holes at the bottom of the pod with your finger while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece. This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil.
- Install the pod on the battery and vape.
UWELL CALIBURN X POD KIT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 107.4 x 27.5 x 15.6mm
- E-liquid capacity: 3mL
- Battery capacity: 850mAh (built-in)
- Weight: 46g
- Maximum wattage: 5-20W
- Top-fill pod cartridges
- Replaceable coils
- Uses Uwell Caliburn G2 Coils and Caliburn G Coils
- Compact and portable
- Adjustable airflow
- MTL draws
- Easy to use – button or auto-draw vaping
- Fast 5V/2A Type-C USB charge port
- Uwell Caliburn X Battery
- Uwell Caliburn X Pod Cartridge (empty)
- Uwell Caliburn G Coils (0.8ohm – 13-18W)
- Uwell Caliburn G2 Coil (1.2ohm – 9-13W)
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual